Can we bring a bounce house?

Personal bounce houses are not permitted.

Commercially rented inflatables may be allowed with express consent of the Town of Parker.
Inflatables 400 square feet in size or greater require an inspection by the Building Department and may require an additional fee. Inflatables must be properly anchored; stakes may be allowed with consent from the Parks Department and will include an additional fee for locating irrigation lines. General liability insurance listing the Town of Parker as "Additional Insured" is required for events with a Third-Party Vendor such as a company providing inflatables. 

Show All Answers

1. Which park venues are available to rent?
2. Which parks are available to rent?
3. Can we rent Challenger Regional Park?
4. Can we rent at the Parker Fieldhouse or Parker Recreation Center?
5. Can we bring tents?
6. Can we bring a bounce house?
7. Can we bring alcohol to any of the parks?
8. Can we bring a grill?
9. Are we allowed to have food trucks in the parks for our rental?