Recreation Center Child Care Hours - Beginning Aug. 17
|Monday - Thursday|
8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Daily Time Limits: 75 minutes for ages 3 to 18 months, two hours for over 18 months per day.
Child Care Safe Return Guidelines
- Parents will be asked to take their child’s temperature prior to coming to Child Care and will be required to sign a form stating that their child is free of any symptoms. Children experiencing ANY signs of illness will not be admitted.
- Child Care will be operating at 50% capacity.
- All toys and surfaces will be disinfected twice daily and throughout the day as needed.
- We will no longer be able to bottle feed or provide diaper changes. Parents will be contacted if their child needs to be fed or changed.
- To minimize contact, children who are unable to walk independently must be brought in in an infant carrier or stroller.
- Per CDC guidelines, children age 2 and under should NOT wear masks as it poses a suffocation risk
- $3.25 per hour for first child
- $2.75 per hour per additional child in household
- 15-hour punch cards available for $40 or $30 for Parker Recreation members
- $36 per month for unlimited children in household, unlimited hours (daily time limits apply)
If you choose to pay by the visit, please pick up a “Day Care Receipt” when you sign your child into Child Care. Upon completion of your workout, take receipt to the front counter where payment will be accepted. Receipt must be shown to Child Care attendants when signing your child out.
Punch cards good for 15 hours of Child Care are available at the front desk for $40. A Child Care attendant will punch your card each time you use our services.
Child Care staff are CPR/First Aid Certified. All staff completed a background check and drug screen upon hire.