Forms and Permits

Parks & Recreation Department Forms

Community Events Permits

If you are planning a gathering in the Town of Parker, specifically involving 100 or more individuals, you will need to obtain a Community Event Permit from the Town Administrator’s Office. Find more information about community event permits.

Park Reservations
Several of the Town’s park spaces may be reserved for private parties and other group gatherings. Additional park reservation information can be found on the Park Reservations Page.