- Program Registration
- Online Registration Info
Online Registration Info
Once your account is created, ACTIVE Net®, our online registration system, will allow you to easily search, register and pay for activities and leagues, view memberships and manage profiles on any computer, tablet or smart phone. Click here for online registration.
View step-by-step instructions on creating a new account.
Benefits of the ACTIVE Net System
- Register online at your own convenience. Go online from any wireless device to register for an activity or league, make a payment, manage your profile and so much more.
- Easily find what you're looking for with a robust activity search. Search by keyword, age, day, time, location, instructor, etc.
- Before registration opens, save activities to your Wish List and then simply transfer them to your cart once registration is available.
- Keep track of your entire family's activities and schedules in one place.
- The ACTIVE Net shopping cart allows for multiple transactions at once, making the registration and payment process more convenient.
- Use your credit card to make easy and secure payments online. You can also track payments and print out receipts when you need it.
- Seamlessly connect to your Facebook account to invite friends to register for the same activities.
- Stay "in the know" with ACTIVE Net Communication features.
How do I create a new account? View instructions on creating a new account. Be sure to start with an adult's information (email and password) because children under 14 are not able to access an account. If you have already created an account with a child as the main contact, please contact the front desk (Recreation Center - 303.841.4500 or Fieldhouse - 303.805.6300) to have the password and log in reassigned to an adult.
Does every household member need to have an assigned email address? Yes! Please enter an email address for each member of the household, even young children. The email addresses can all be the same, unless you're a coach/instructor, but it is needed for each individual to register for activities and leagues, and is used as the contact information on rosters for coaches and instructors. If you are a Parker Parks and Recreation coach or instructor, you will need to assign a unique email address so that you can log-in to view your rosters.
Will I be able to view the available activities and leagues before registration opens for that season? You will be able to view any activities and leagues that are available in the system. You can even add particular activities/leagues to your 'Wish List' with the click of a button so that it's all set to go at 10 a.m. on the registration date.
What's the best way to search for activities and leagues? There are several ways to search for activities and leagues! If searching by keyword, keep it simple. i.e. "climbing" for Climbing Wall activities and "lacrosse" for lacrosse leagues and activities. Once you're into a list of activities/leagues, use the search filters on the left to really narrow your search. It's very easy to search by age, day/time and more!
Is registration taken by age or by grade? All activity and league registrations are based on age. Some age groups will overlap in sports leagues so please select the division that best fits their size, playing experience and competition level.
Is there a detailed receipt available? Your initial receipt is simply a payment confirmation. If you need to locate your detailed activity information or receipt:
- Select My Account and then Transaction History from the Account Activity section
- Select the desired activity from the list of transactions, which will take you to the detailed receipt
+ Sports league teams are listed just above the blue question/answer section
+ The league time and coach are listed as the team name
Watch the video below for a quick tour of the updated system.
Email Sarah Armsbury
Parker Recreation Center
17301 E. Lincoln Ave.
Parker, CO 80134
18700 E. Plaza Dr.
Parker, CO 80138