- You Are Here:
Parker Recreation Sports
Parker Parks and Recreation is ready for a Safe Return! With the recent update to state orders, we are excited to welcome you back to our recreation facilities. The phased Safe Return plan adheres to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff, which include reduced facility capacities, limiting gatherings, enforcing social distancing guidelines, enhancing cleaning and sanitization efforts, using PPE and more.
Fall youth league registration opens July 13 at 10 a.m. Fall adult league registrations open July 13 or Aug. 25 at 10 a.m. Adult kickball registration is open.
Safe Return - Sport Safety Guidelines:
Review the sport leagues document AND your sport-specific document carefully.
- Sport Leagues - An overview of CDPHE guidelines that apply to all Youth and Adult Sports.
- Youth Baseball, Softball and Teeball
- Adult Softball
- Flag Football
- Inline Hockey
- Sports Camps
Safe Return Commitments
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask whenever possible.
Please adhere to the Patron Code of Conduct (PDF).
Guidelines are subject to change based on state, local and public health orders and recommendations. Program and facility operations may be closed or temporarily halted at any time during these reopening phases.
The Parker Recreation Department offers a variety of sports leagues, camps, clinics and instruction for all ages.
- Mini Mite and Kinder Leagues (ages 3 to 6) are designed to instill a love of sports into our youngest players. Leagues focus on building skills, learning to work as a team and having fun!
- Youth Leagues (ages 6 to 18) focus on further skill development, rules, understanding of the game and sportsmanship.
- Adult Leagues (ages 18 and older) include coed and men’s divisions providing a recreational atmosphere for the lifelong athlete.
Camps, Clinics and Sports Instructions
More focused and specialized sport-specific training is offered through a variety of camps, clinics, classes and private/semi-private training. View our online Recreation Activity Brochure for current offerings.
- Town of Parker - Sports Policy and Procedure Manual (PDF)
- Recreation Activity Brochure
- Drone Policy
For more information, please contact the Sports Office at 303.805.6300 and speak to one of our Sports Coordinators.
|Adult and Youth Sports Transfers, Cancellations and Refunds|
If a league/program is canceled or teams are combined due to insufficient registration, you will be notified prior to the start date and will receive a full refund, credit or transfer to another sport or team.
Adult Sports: Adult Sports league registration is taken by team only, unless otherwise noted. The team captain must pay a minimum payment of $100 that is due upon registration and is non-refundable; captains may also pay in full. Payment of any remaining balance is due on the start date of the league. Credit cards and electronic checks will automatically be charged; cash and sponsor payments must be submitted no later than the start date of the league.
Cancellation, refund and transfer requests must be made seven business days prior to the advertised start of the activity. The initial payment of $100 is non-refundable and there is a $5 processing fee for each change to the initial registration purchase.
Youth Sports: Cancellation, refund and transfer requests must be made three business days prior to the advertised start of the activity. There is a $5 processing fee for each change to the initial registration purchase.
To submit a registration change request (transfers, cancellations, refunds) for sports programs, please email Lou.
League Registration: Register quickly! An additional $10 fee per individual youth and $50 fee per adult team transaction will be added to league registrations within 10 days of each league's listed start date.