Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp
Join the Fun with Day Camp!
Let your kids try something new and exciting while they are on break! This year-round program offers your active 5 to 13 year old camper plenty of space to play and learn.
Day Camp offers an exciting camp experience by providing opportunities for personal growth, increased self confidence and friendship building through physical activity and creative endeavors.
Our enthusiastic staff is committed to the mission, vision and Core Values of the Town of Parker. We strive to make camp fun and active, not competitive. We encourage sportsmanship, teamwork, and above all safety.
We look forward to meeting your child at camp soon!
- Low Staff to Camper Ratios
- Flexibility with Your Schedule
- Credit for Days Cancelled
- No Minimum Required Attendance Days
- No Electronics Allowed
- "Keep Kids Moving" - Active Games
- 2020 Full Day: $45
- Field Trips: Additional $5 and up on Full Day Fee, depending on the trip
- 2019-2020 Before School: $8, 7 to 9 a.m.
- 2019-2020 After School: $12, 3 to 6 p.m.
- 2019-2020 SuperStar or School AM Half Day: $20 - 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 2019-2020 SuperStar or School PM Half Day: $20 - 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Snow Closure Procedure:
When inclement weather becomes an issue, cancellation of the Fieldhouse Day Camp will be determined by the Camp Director and the Fieldhouse staff. We will run on the Fieldhouse schedule. Please call the Fieldhouse front desk after 7:00 a.m. at 303.805.6300 to speak to a Director or Fieldhouse staff.
If open during a School Snow Closure Day and you need care, please give us a call to verify space. Priority of camp space will be given to families who are currently registered for that day. If you were registered for a Before Care/ Half Day/ After Care or Full Day, and will not be coming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
If camp is closed early due to weather the camp staff will notify parents as early in the day as possible. Parents will be responsible for picking up their campers or arranging a ride home with an authorized adult. Credit will not be issued for partial camp days.
Summer Camp 2020:
- Registration for Returning Families: March 25 at 10 a.m.
- Registration for New Families: March 26 at 10 a.m.
- Returning Family Members must send an email to email@example.com with their child(ren)’s name with a request for an ePACT reconfirmation invite email. There is a $5 registration fee for returning family members.
- New Families must follow the registration process on the registration page.
- Activity Calendars: June 2020, July 2020, August 2020
Counselor In Training Opportunities 2020:
- The Fieldhouse Day Camp’s Counselor in Training (CIT) program is designed to teach selected youth ages 14-15 years old to become future leaders in their communities. Participants will learn life and job skills through hands-on experience and training in our leadership program. Those chosen for the CIT program will be approved by the assistant camp director prior to each session.
- CIT Program Dates: June 8 - July 17
- Click Here for more CIT Information
- Click here for the CIT Application