Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp
Hybrid School Support Care at the Parker Fieldhouse 2020:
Looking for somewhere for your kids to go this school year during at home learning days? Come join the Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp staff for a modified 2020 Hybrid School Support Care Program. We will be offering an 8:30 am to 3:30 pm session for 5-13 year old children at the Fieldhouse starting September 14. The cost per day will be $45. During this time, our staff will help children get going on their “at home learning” assignments providing them with help with tech support, general questions, and staying on track to complete assignments. When their learning is done for the day or during breaks, they will have the opportunity to play staff led small group games on a venue and other activities. Please be advised, campers and staff will have to abide by state requirements of social distancing and separation of groups. Some of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment restrictions include small groups of 10 and mask orders. For a complete list of requirements feel free to email us. Due to limited capacity numbers, space is extremely limited.
For additional information and availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org..
Before Care, After Care, and Super Star Programs:
Due to current restrictions on capacity numbers and transportation, we have made the difficult decision to delay our School Year Before Care, After Care and Super Star Programs. We are constantly evaluating the current situation and will continue to make adjustments as needed.
Join the Fun with Day Camp!
Let your kids try something new and exciting while they are on break! This year-round program offers your active 5 to 13 year old camper plenty of space to play and learn.
Day Camp offers an exciting camp experience by providing opportunities for personal growth, increased self confidence and friendship building through physical activity and creative endeavors.
Our enthusiastic staff is committed to the mission, vision and Core Values of the Town of Parker. We strive to make camp fun and active, not competitive. We encourage sportsmanship, teamwork, and above all safety.
We look forward to meeting your child at camp soon!
- Low Staff to Camper Ratios
- Flexibility with Your Schedule
- Credit for Days Cancelled
- No Minimum Required Attendance Days
- No Electronics Allowed
- "Keep Kids Moving" - Active Games
- 2020 Hybrid Support Full Day: $45 - 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Field Trips: Additional $5 and up on Full Day Fee, depending on the trip - Currently No Field Trips are being scheduled.
Counselor In Training Opportunities 2020:
- The Fieldhouse Day Camp’s Counselor in Training (CIT) program is designed to teach selected youth ages 14-15 years old to become future leaders in their communities. Participants will learn life and job skills through hands-on experience and training in our leadership program. Those chosen for the CIT program will be approved by the assistant camp director prior to each session.
- CIT Program Dates: No Dates Available
- Click Here for more CIT Information
- Click here for the CIT Application