Approved by the Parker Town Council in July 2022, the Parks, Recreation and Open Space Advisory Commission (PROS Commission) allows citizens an opportunity to represent the recreational needs of the community. Version Options Parks, Recreation and Open Space Advisory Commission Headline Overview Overview Overview Overview Overview Overview Ov
It shall be the duty of the PROS Commission members to serve in an advisory capacity with regard to the development, expansion, and operation of parks, recreation, open space and trail facilities within the Town of Parker. In addition to the advisory role of the Commission, the following duties are assigned:
- Review the Parks, Recreation & Open Space Master Plan and Open Space, Trails, and Greenways Master Plan and provide feedback, based on public input gathered by the Commission.
- Serve as a voice and provide advocacy recommendations to improve parks, recreation, open space, and trails in the Town of Parker.
- Provide opportunities for public input on parks, recreation, open space, and trails.
- Encourage public and private partnerships to benefit parks, recreation, open space, and trails in the Town of Parker.
- Facilitate communication and cooperation among local and regional parks, recreation, open space, and trails groups.
Meetings will be held quarterly, locations to be determined. 2023 Meeting Dates: January 31, April 25, July 25, October 24.
|Commission Member||Appointed||Term Ends||Link to Bio|
|Heather Bennett, Chair||2023||2026|
|Candace Sotwick, Vice Chair||2023||2025|
|Toby Levy, Secretary||2023||2025|
Brenda Mooney | Email | Ph: 303.805.6309