Electronic Enrollment Forms through ePACT:
Parker Fieldhouse Day Camp is proud to announce our launch of ePACT- an online system to collect and manage our participants’ enrollment forms, emergency information and waiver releases. Instead of multiple paper forms per session, you will now be able to complete this once a year using your ePACT account!
So what is ePACT?
ePACT is an online emergency network, where you can securely add, manage and share your child’s key health and emergency contact details with us.
Why are we using ePACT?
- Saves You Time: You only need to submit your information once a year through ePACT. Next year, you’ll only need to review the information, taking less than a minute!
- Improved privacy and security: Paper forms can be lost or misplaced. ePACT’s privacy and security measures exceed those of online banks and they are HIPPA compliant.
- Peace of Mind: ePACT makes it easy for you to share health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support for your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
Please send an email to Day Camp Administration at email@example.com in order to request an invitation to enroll into ePACT. A current copy of your child's immunization record and (if needed) any of the additional forms listed below must be included!
Day Camp Registration Fee: $15 a year and includes a new camp field trip shirt. Fee will be charged with invitation to ePACT on your Active Net account.
- Create an Active Net Account here, please add your child on here. Please do not create a duplicate account: Active Net - Customer Portal
- Once you have logged in to your Active Account, please save a credit card on your account by: Going to "My Account" > Under "Account Actvity" > Select "List Saved Credit Cards / Electronic Checks" > Select "Add New" - This is a required step in order to register for Camp.
- Please email Camps@parkeronline.org notifying us that you have completed the previous steps and that you would like to be invited into our ePACT network.
- Next, you will receive an invite from ePACT. Please complete this request and submit a copy of your child's immunization record. We do need you to complete each request for each child. If you have any issues with registering for ePACT, please contact ePACT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 1.855.773.7228.
- When your ePACT online registration is submitted, we will give you access to register for days through your Active Net Account. The registration fee will be $15 per child and will be charged with the saved Credit Card on your account. As a sign up gift, all campers will receive an orange swim shirt.
- You can now register online on your Active Net Account (Link in Step 1) on your designated registration day. Please follow our webinar for assistance in registering for days online: www.ParkerRec.com/DayCampActive
- Permission to Administer Medication (PDF)
- Severe Allergy Instructions (PDF)
- Respiratory Health Care Plan (PDF)
Please review the Day Camp Parent Hand Book prior to starting camp.